Job Opportunities at Qatar Airways (Airport Services Agent) Dubai July 2016 - Qatar Airways, is the state-owned flag carrier of Qatar. Headquartered in the Qatar Airways Tower in Doha, the airline operates a hub-and-spoke network, linking over 140 international destinations across Africa, Central Asia, Europe, Far East, South Asia, Middle East, North America, South America and Oceania from its base at Hamad International Airport, using a fleet of more than 100 aircraft. Qatar Airways Group employs more than 31,000 people, of which 19,000 work directly for Qatar Airways.
Airport Services Agent
About Your Job:
As an Airport Services Agent, you will provide an excellent service to customers at the airport terminal, and help create a stress-free environment for customers whilst travelling. You will ensure a total quality service and adhere to safety policies and security standards of the company.
- To be successful in this role, you will need a high school qualification (e.g O level, year 10, minimum compulsory education) combined with a minimum of two years of experience in a similar customer facing role with the airline / travel or hospitality sectors.
- Prior Airline experience would be a definite advantage along with completion of an IATA or Airline Basic Tariff and Pricing Course.
- You will need well developed interpersonal skills and require an upbeat and positive attitude to perform well in a very high pressure and demanding environment.
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Fluency in English (both written and oral) is required for this role.
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: Qatar Airways
Job Position: Airport Services Agent
Job Location: Dubai, UAE