Job Vacancy at dnata Travel (Emirates Group), Key Account Manager, Dubai June 2016: dnata (Emirates Group) is one of the largest suppliers of combined air services in the world offering aircraft ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services across five continents. With a global footprint of 37 countries, dnata employs over 20,000 employees for its operations worldwide. Today, dnata employs over 27,000 employees across 38 countries and operates out of 75 airports across five continents servicing over 150 airlines.
Key Account Manager - Dnata Travel
Provide travel management and destination management services to existing overseas and local partners. The job holder will ensure that they work closely with business development, purchasing, reservations, operations and commercial technology teams to successfully achieve the objectives established by the company. The job holder will ensure that all aspects of the clients needs are met to optimise the product offering, maximise business value derived from each product and ensure business goals are achieved.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Experience 5 - 8 yrs in sales, customer relations account management, contracting, with 3 years having worked with regional and global clients
- Ability to negotiate with people at all levels, including at a senior level
- Ability to conduct statistical reviews and analyse results, in order to make recommendations to improve operation methods and processes, hence enhancing client satisfaction
- Proficient in the use of MS Office skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Strong communication and presentation skills when presentation to senior management
- Ability to prioritise both in terms of workload and also in prioritising which initiatives / actions will have the greatest business impact
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: dnata Travel (Emirates Group)
Job Position: Key Account Manager
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates