Job Vacancy at Emirates Airline (Revenue Accounts Officer) Dubai July 2016: Emirates is an airline based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The airline is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, which is wholly owned by the government of Dubai's Investment Corporation of Dubai. It is the largest airline in the Middle East, operating over 3,300 flights per week from its hub at Dubai International Airport, to more than 144 cities in 78 countries across six continents. Cargo activities are undertaken by Emirates SkyCargo.
Revenue Accounts Officer
As Revenue Accounts Officer, you are required to implement and monitor the multiple Revenue Accounting processes to ensure that they are completed in a quality, efficient and timely manner as per the Revenue Accounting standards and outstation control framework. To contribute towards interim and year end audits in conjunction with Team Leaders. Analyse the data generated using trends/comparative analysis/industry data and escalate meaningful observations that are causing yield dilution or revenue leakage for appropriate corrective action.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate in a Commerce-related subject with experience in handling similar functions, preferably in an airline, in a supervisory capacity
- At least 5 years experience and knowledge in Revenue Accounting functions such as passenger fares, cargo rates, proration, interline billing, Airline credit card processing and expense vetting would be preferable
- Knowledge and/or experience in corporate tax areas
- Practical experience in specifying and testing the Revenue accounting related system changes would be preferable
- Ability to analyse and review in detail Accounting statements and reports
- Proficiency in use of standard IT packages. Proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: Emirates Airline & Group
Job Position: Revenue Accounts Officer
Job Location: Dubai, UAE