Job Opportunities at Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), Department Coordinator, UAE July 2016: Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank commonly called ADCB, is a bank in the United Arab Emirates. The Government of Abu Dhabi through the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA) holds 65% of ADCB shares; the remainder is held by other institutions and individuals. The Bank is a United Arab Emirates-based public joint stock company that provides retail, commercial, investment, merchant, brokerage and fund management activities through its network of 48 branches in the United Arab Emirates and abroad: 2 branches in India and 1 in the UK.
Department Coordinator - Treasury
- To provide administrative support to the assigned department heads to ensure the department and its’ daily activities operate as per the required standards.
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the line manager on a wide range of assigned tasks, ensuring the required level of confidentiality is maintained to contribute to running of the department to the agreed standard.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
Company Name: Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
Job Position: Department Coordinator
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Apply online: Click Here