Job Opportunities at dnata (Emirates Group), Dubai UAE, August 2016: dnata (Emirates Group) is one of the largest suppliers of combined air services in the world offering aircraft ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services across five continents. With a global footprint of 37 countries, dnata employs over 20,000 employees for its operations worldwide. Today, dnata employs over 27,000 employees across 38 countries and operates out of 75 airports across five continents servicing over 150 airlines.
Contract Admin Officer
- Responsible for complete administration of all dnata Airport Operation contracts, covering airline and non-airline customers (including Marhaba products) at both Dubai International Airport and Al Maktoum International Airport.
- Maintain the Contracts module in the CABS (Contracts & Billing System) by ensuring that the master data is accurately updated at all times. With guidance from Contracts Manager respond to ad-hoc customer quotations and follow up on queries for clarifications from Insurance, legal and finance.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Airport Operations, Other 3+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Computer Skills Essential (Spreadsheet and Word Processor)
- Administration background preferred
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: dnata (Emirates Group)
Job Position: Contract Admin Officer
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates