Job Opportunities at Emirates Leisure Retail (Events Site Manager) UAE, July 2016: Emirates Leisure Retail is a fully fledged division of the high profile Emirates Group, with strong interests in establishing, managing and franchising a wide ranging portfolio of restaurants, cafés, bars and lounges in the Gulf Cooperative Council countries and far beyond. Headquartered in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, ELR’s operations span the adjoining emirates of Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman and Ras Al Khaimah, the city of Muscat in the Sultanate of Oman and most recently Australia.
Events Site Manager (Contractual)
Qualifications / Experience Skills / Technical Competencies:
- Substantial experience of the full life cycle of events, involving the supervision of the site management and the staff working on it.
- Analytical skills to be able to understand and interpret complex technical specifications, drawings and documents and formulate plans from them.
- Written communication to be able to write reports and complete any necessary paperwork/administration
- Numeracy skills, to enable scaling of drawings, checking measurements/angles and doing calculations.
- Verbal communication skills to enable effective communication all levels, and able to develop good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: Emirates Leisure Retail
Job Position: Events Site Manager
Job Location: United Arab Emirates