Job Opportunities at Emirates Flight Catering (EKFC), Airport Service, Dubai September 2016: Emirates Flight Catering (EKFC) part of the Emirates Group is the world’s largest in-flight catering operation providing in-flight catering and support services for airlines from Dubai International Airport. With a workforce of over 8700 multinational employees and four work sites, EKFC has a clientele of 120 airlines and airline hospitality lounges in Dubai International Airport as well as running a large off airport Food and Beverage business.
Food and Beverage Manager - Airport Service
- Degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent professional qualification.
- Previous experience in a senior food and beverage role in a premium service environment.
- Highest standard or personal presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a workforce of professional and semiskilled multinational employees.
- Strong negotiation skills and proven ability to achieve customer service recovery outcomes.
- Result orientated, appreciating and delivering milestones through contingent planning and effective schedule execution.
- Commercial acumen to prepare and analyse business cases.
- Detailed knowledge of food safety systems and procedures and demonstrated ability to comply with standards.
- Working knowledge of and proven application of Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
- Computer literacy in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- High level of commitment to continuous improvement and adaptability to change.
- Valid UAE driving licence.
- Relevant experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel is an advantage.
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: Emirates Flight Catering (EKFC)
Job Position: Food and Beverage Manager
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates