Job Opportunities at Emirates Group (Internship Programme) United Arab Emirates, September 2016: Emirates is an airline based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The airline is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, which is wholly owned by the government of Dubai's Investment Corporation of Dubai. It is the largest airline in the Middle East, operating over 3,300 flights per week from its hub at Dubai International Airport, to more than 144 cities in 78 countries across six continents. Cargo activities are undertaken by Emirates SkyCargo.
Internship Programme for university students
This role is designed to suit students with an interest in gaining employability skills over a short period of time that covers:
- Self-reliance – self-management, readiness to accept responsibility, flexibility, resilience, time management.
- People skills – teamwork, communication skills, listening and questioning, respecting others, contributing to discussion.
- General employment skills – problem solving, literacy, application of numeracy.
- Specialist skills – business and customer awareness, application of information technology.
Each student will be expected to use their own initiative and undertake self-directed learning within a supportive environment to develop their own skills and a good working knowledge of the department, policies and procedures in order to make a positive contribution to the team and service delivery.
- Experience in general administration
- Good Communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: Emirates Airline & Group
Job Position: Internship Programme
Job Location: United Arab Emirates