Job Opportunities at Maersk Oil (Rotating Equipment Maintenance) UAE August 2016: Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with operated production of over 500,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Qatar, Kazakhstan, the US Gulf of Mexico and Algeria. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. Maersk Oil is a fully-owned subsidiary of the global conglomerate, the Maersk Group.
Rotating Equipment Maintenance Coordinator
- Bachelor’s Degree (or relevant industry experience) in Rotating Equipment Engineering preferred or discipline (Rotating Equipment) specific qualification.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural and highly technical specialized environment
- Ability to work to operational objectives
- Result driven approach and attitude
- Thorough understanding and application of industry process safety guidelines and procedures
- Knowledge of Asset Integrity & Reliability principles applicable to Oil & Gas Production facilities
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: Maersk Oil
Job Position: Rotating Equipment Maintenance Coordinator
Job Location: United Arab Emirates