Job Vacancy at ADNOC Distribution (Electrical Technician) Abu Dhabi, August 2016: Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) is the state-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is considered to be the world's fourth largest oil company with access to country's oil and gas reserves. It is the UAE's biggest company. Adnoc is building a 1.2 billion dollar headquarters with over 300 offices For CEO,COO,CFO,CRO and directors. ADNOC is one of the world's leading companies by oil reserves. The company operates two oil refineries which are Ruwais and Umm Al Nar. ADNOC has 18 subsidiary companies, both on upstream and downstream.
- To carry scheduled preventative maintenance as per the relevant standards and attend breakdowns as and when assigned on all electrical/electronic equipment (static or mobile) in Aviation Operations Department.
- To carry out other electrical jobs as directed and to abide with company's HSE rules and regulations.
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Technology
- Good Knowledge of English
- Good Knowledge of Auto Electronics
- Ability to read circuit diagrams and technical drawing for electrical installations and equipment
- Valid UAE driving license
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: ADNOC Distribution
Job Position: Electrical Technician
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE