Job Vacancy at Emirates Telecommunication Corporation (Etisalat), UAE August 2016: Etisalat is the UAE's leading telecommunications operator and one of the largest corporations in the GCC. As well as establishing several "firsts" over almost four decades of operations, Etisalat has deployed many innovative mobile and fixed technologies that have helped the UAE maintain its position as a leading global ICT economy. Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, UAE, as we serve almost 11 million customers in the UAE.
Manager Business Performance
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support in business performance dashboards design and review for all Level 1 HoDs, Etisalat strategy scorecard, and strategic programs assessment.
- Support the design of Key Performance Indicators that tap on areas of interest in the dashboards, this includes specifying definition and way of calculation.
- Support in the identification of relevant data sources and enable regular data extracts to support the KPI reporting.
- Support in KPIs target setting and in the KPI weights criteria and framework.
- Collecting all validating all performance data and assuring data integrity.
- Monitor and analyzes KPI results and help propose corrective actions for areas lagging behind targets.
- Prepare regular and adhoc performance reports including the monthly HoD’s dashboards performance score.
- Support in dashboards automations initiative in Etisalat and alignment with BI self-service reporting tools.
- Support in the impact study of the strategic programs in coordination with related stakeholders.
- Support in management special assignments as required.
- Performs any other related duties as required.
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: Etisalat
Job Position: Manager Business Performance
Job Location: United Arab Emirates