Job Vacancy at Qatar Airways (Senior Sales Executive) Abu Dhabi, UAE August 2016: Qatar Airways, is the state-owned flag carrier of Qatar. Headquartered in the Qatar Airways Tower in Doha, the airline operates a hub-and-spoke network, linking over 140 international destinations across Africa, Central Asia, Europe, Far East, South Asia, Middle East, North America, South America and Oceania from its base at Hamad International Airport, using a fleet of more than 100 aircraft. Qatar Airways Group employs more than 31,000 people, of which 19,000 work directly for Qatar Airways.
Senior Sales Executive
Abour Your Job:
- In this role, you will be responsible for the overall sales strategies and results of QR within the area of responsibility.
- You will generate passenger revenues in the assigned areas and surpass the allocated targets.
- You will also protect existing business and constantly exploit new opportunities whilst creating maximum awareness of QRs products and services.
- To be successful in this role, you will need a Bachelors degree combined with a minimum of four years of job-related experience.
- Three years of experience in direct sales is required.
- You will need prior experience working in a multi-cultural environment with a rich mix of supply partners preferably within an Airline environment.
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: Qatar Airways
Job Position: Senior Sales Executive
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE