Job Vacancy at Roads and Transport Authority (RTA), Officer, Dubai September 2016: The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) came into formation in November 2005. It is responsible for planning and executing transport and traffic projects in Dubai, preparing legislation and strategic plans, planning and constructing the Dubai Metro, developing other integrated solutions of road systems and marine networks that are safe and in line with the city’s economic development plans and the highest international standards.
- Bachelor's degree, 0 - 2 years of experience.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to understand traffic flow to record the field required data.
- Enjoy good appearance and capability for understanding during conducting the field studies that require contact with the public.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: Roads and Transport Authority (RTA)
Job Position: Officer
Job Location: Dubai, UAE