Job Opportunities at Roads and Transport Authority (RTA), Manager, Dubai, September 2016: Job Vacancy at Roads and Transport Authority (RTA), Officer, Dubai September 2016: The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) came into formation in November 2005. It is responsible for planning and executing transport and traffic projects in Dubai, preparing legislation and strategic plans, planning and constructing the Dubai Metro, developing other integrated solutions of road systems and marine networks that are safe and in line with the city’s economic development plans and the highest international standards.
Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) is currently seeking a qualified candidate for the following position:
- Excellent knowledge of Dubai Human Resources Law, Training and management functions, systems, and procedures.
- Excellent carrier and training planning abilities, job evaluation skills, identify organization training needs, statistics and forecast skills.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: Roads and Transport Authority (RTA)
Job Position: Manager
Job Location: Dubai, UAE