Job Vacancy at Qatar Airways (Sales Executive) Dubai, October 2016: Qatar Airways, is the state-owned flag carrier of Qatar. Headquartered in the Qatar Airways Tower in Doha, the airline operates a hub-and-spoke network, linking over 140 international destinations across Africa, Central Asia, Europe, Far East, South Asia, Middle East, North America, South America and Oceania from its base at Hamad International Airport, using a fleet of more than 100 aircraft. Qatar Airways Group employs more than 31,000 people, of which 19,000 work directly for Qatar Airways.
- To be successful in this role, you will need Trade or Vocational qualification combined with a minimum of four years airline sales experience working directly for an airline, or within an Agency or TMC environment.
- Prior exposure to QR systems, such as the Amadeus GDS system, and the ability to interpret available data would be advantageous.
- You will need excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with the ability to influence the negotiation of commercial contracts.
- You will be a team player, with strong organisational, planning and time management skills combined with good commercial awareness and business acumen.
- The ability to analyse and interpret data and then articulate to external customers is required.
- You will need to be fluent (written and oral) in English to be effective in this role.
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: Qatar Airways
Job Position: Sales Executive
Job Location: Dubai, UAE