Job Vacancy at Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC), Facilities Manager, UAE, October 2016: Abu Dhabi Airports, the largest airports operator in the UAE, owns and operates 5 airports: Abu Dhabi International Airport, Al Ain International Airport, Al Bateen Executive Airport, Delma Island Airport and Sir Bani Yas Island Airport. Abu Dhabi Airports Company is also managing the expansion and redevelopment of Abu Dhabi International Airport’s Midfield Terminal Complex (MTC) as part of Abu Dhabi Vision 2030. Abu Dhabi Airports is currently developing a series of commercial districts, subsidiaries and brands that provide necessary services across its airports, including the management of Abu Dhabi Freezones.
Facilities Manager (Airfield Ground Lighting)
Minimum Entry Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Facilities Management or relevant experience
- Must lead by example and set high standards for his team to follow.
- Must be willing to coach and develop team members through positive feedback and constructive criticism where appropriate.
- Calm and logical thinker under high pressure situations.
- High level of commitment to see tasks/issues through to completion.
- Must be able to listen and carefully assess information but be prepared to act quickly.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative fashion across departments and stakeholders.
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: Abu Dhabi Airports Company
Job Position: Facilities Manager
Job Location: Abu Dhabi - UAE