Job Vacancy at dnata (Emirates Group), Flight Officer, Dubai October 2016: dnata (Emirates Group) is one of the largest suppliers of combined air services in the world offering aircraft ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services across five continents. With a global footprint of 37 countries, dnata employs over 20,000 employees for its operations worldwide. Today, dnata employs over 27,000 employees across 38 countries and operates out of 75 airports across five continents servicing over 150 airlines.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree with at least a minimum of 2 years + of experience in ground handling / airport operations. Diploma with at least a minimum of 4 years + of experience in ground handling / airport operations.
- Advanced understanding of Load Control, the usage of Departure Control System / ACS, BELT and RTC.
- Knowledge of Airline Requirements and Customer SLAs.
- Sound understanding of the Turnaround Process.
- Basic knowledge of weight and balance.
- Proven ability to collect and analyse data.
- Proficient in using IT.
- Ability to plan, organize and multi-task is required.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbal and written is essential.
- Safety Awareness Skills.
Apply online: Click Here
Company Name: dnata (Emirates Group)
Job Position: Flight Officer
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates